T E R M S & C O N D I T I O N S
1. All communication is conducted online, including order inquiries, estimates, invoices, payments, and delivery information. While we will respond to basic inquiries via social media and Yelp, official orders must be made through email at or by filling out an interest form on our website.
2. Orders are booked on a first come, first serve basis. Payments must be made in full in order to complete a reservation. If a payment has not been made, there is no agreement for service.
3. A full payment is required at the time of booking. No partial payments may be made as a retainer for future service.
4. Please be sure of your order before you book with us, as all sales are final and no refunds will be issued. If unforeseen circumstances result in cancellation of an order, we may offer you credit for a future order. Notification of cancellation must be made at least 7 days prior to the delivery date. If an order is canceled within 7 days from your delivery date, you will only be eligible for partial credit. The amount will be determined case by case, at the discretion of Facepop Bakeshoppe.
5. Once the order is in the client's possession, the client is fully responsible for the transportation and/or storage of the items. Facepop Bakeshoppe is not liable for any damage incurred to the items due to improper transportation and/or storage of the items.
6. When choosing delivery as the method to receive the order, the client agrees that somebody will be available at the agreed upon window of time to receive and approve the order. If the client is not able to receive it him/herself, they are agreeing to leave it in the care of the individual who is present at the requested location of delivery, on his/her behalf. If nobody is available to receive the order, Facepop Bakeshoppe will make a reasonable effort to contact the client for a maximum of ten minutes. If the delivery is not received within ten minutes, the client will be responsible for a re-delivery fee, ranging from $20-$50. depending on the distance.
7. Facepop Bakeshoppe reserves the right to offer or deny discounts as we deem fit for the circumstances. In order to qualify for discounts offered to clergy members, educators, law enforcement, firefighters, military, and non-profit organizations, the client must provide proof of his/her membership or status. These discounts exist as a way for us to thank these wonderful members for their service to our community. Please exercise integrity when redeeming these discounts. If you yourself do not actually belong to any of these groups, please do not attempt to claim a discount. We appreciate your honesty.
8. In the event that you are unsatisfied with your order or level of service, please reach out to us directly at with your concerns. We value ALL of our clients equally and strive to maintain our record of outstanding customer service.
© 2020 by FACEPOP BAKESHOPPE.